Vol. 7: Advanced Focus Gloves
An excellent resource for any fighter or coach looking to enhance his training regimen.
Already purchased this video? Click here to login and watch.
In this video, Sifu Larry shares unique Focus Glove training with the emphasis on developing a high level of tactile sensitivity, visual target recognition, and sense of distance
Covering a full spectrum of drills ranging from single and combination Boxing drills, Jun Fan/JKD Kickboxing, low line attack entries and more!
This video pairs extraordinary well with the “Infighting from the Clinch” (Volume 6) and “Focus Glove Fundamentals” (Volume 2)
As a very special bonus: Interview segments with Sifu Hartsell are included throughout the video and include some of Sifu Hartsell’s reflections on training with Bruce Lee.
Some of the topics covered on this video:
- “Touch and Go” drills
- Reaction and distancing drills
- SDA drills isolating and perfecting single punches
- Sensitivity, Tactile, and Visual cues
- Hit & Respond drills to develop trigger reflexes
- Sifu Hartsell’s “Measure Series”
- Advanced tactile sensitivity
- Clinch and in-fighting range drills
- Boxing to Trapping range
- Clinch to boxing to trapping sensitivity drill
- Jun Fan/JKD Kickboxing, SDA, ABC, low line attack kick entry drills