In this video, Sifu Larry shares unique Focus Glove training with the emphasis on developing a high level of tactile sensitivity, visual target recognition, and sense of distance
Covering a full spectrum of drills ranging from single and combination Boxing drills, Jun Fan/JKD Kickboxing, low line attack entries and more!
This video pairs extraordinary well with the “Infighting from the Clinch” (Volume 6) and “Focus Glove Fundamentals” (Volume 2)
As a very special bonus: Interview segments with Sifu Hartsell are included throughout the video and include some of Sifu Hartsell’s reflections on training with Bruce Lee.
Some of the topics covered on this video:
- “Touch and Go” drills
- Reaction and distancing drills
- SDA drills isolating and perfecting single punches
- Sensitivity, Tactile, and Visual cues
- Hit & Respond drills to develop trigger reflexes
- Sifu Hartsell’s “Measure Series”
- Advanced tactile sensitivity
- Clinch and in-fighting range drills
- Boxing to Trapping range
- Clinch to boxing to trapping sensitivity drill
- Jun Fan/JKD Kickboxing, SDA, ABC, low line attack kick entry drills