Drawing from arts such as Boxing, Muay Thai, Filipino Kali, Greco-Roman, Filipino Dumog, and Grappling, this is JKD close quarter “dirty boxing” at its best!
Combining powerful striking/punching combinations from the Clinch range with head butts, knees, elbows and more, this video includes specialized drills to develop short range power, accuracy, and proper body positioning. The instruction and training methods and drills on this video will equip the practitioner to be brutally effective in the close quarter combat range.
This video is a must for all JKD and self defense practitioners, and would be extremely beneficial for military and law enforcement personnel.
Some of the topics covered on this video:
- Ways to create space and create maximum damage in the Clinch range
- Focus mitt drills
- Short distance striking power
- Old-school “Head Slide”, a deceptive grinding headbutt that comes out of nowhere from zero distance
- Headbutts drills including from the Bob & Weave
- Elbow crank from the clinch that leaves your opponent vulnerable and defenseless
- Forearm stop to body tackle
- Plum escape
- Punching with arm trap
- Hitting from the rear body lock