Already purchased this video? Click here to login and watch.
More than just a collection of focus mitt drills.
This video contains a HUGE amount of instructional information integrated with Sifu Larry Hartsell’s unique JKD focus glove training.
Drawing from fighting arts such as: Jun Fan Gung Fu/JKD, Western Boxing, and Savate, as well as various Chinese and Filipino systems, Sifu Hartsell teaches techniques and drills that equip the practitioner with the skills to flow seamlessly between the ranges using powerful hand, feet, knee, and elbow combinations. All combined with highly effective defensive and evasive tactics.
This video is loaded with information from the premier JKD fighter of his time and is a must have for every JKD practitioner from beginner to advanced; also highly valuable for anyone wanting to integrate high level JKD into their training.
Some of the topics covered on this video:
- Focus mitt trapping drills
- Kick Entry Series using devastating low line attacks
- Visual awareness and target recognition drills
- Uppercut/Hook series with drills designed to build lightning fast response time
- Sifu Larry’s unique “Shift Kick” Series: Deceptive footwork, punishing low line attacks with devastating hand and elbow combinations
- Defensive boxing drills: Salute drills, rollback, slipping, bobbing & weaving, evading and responding drills
- SDA and ABC hand & foot drills, multiple lines of attack, footwork, distancing…and more!
As a very special bonus, Sifu Larry teaches some of his own personal methods for training for Bruce Lee’s famous 1 & 3 inch punch!!