Brenda King Seminar
A Must! A Brenda King Seminar, JFJKDGA Representative/Instructor.
Progressive Fighting Arts
Edged Weapons Seminar
Brenda King Biography:
Brenda King is an award winning public school teacher who also has a life-long passion for the martial arts. A Black Belt in multiple arts, she finds the training methods of PFS brings out the attributes needed to become world class in personal protection.
She is a Senior Full Instructor for Sigung Paul Vunak and the chief instructor Nor-Cal Contemporary JKD. An Instructor under SiFu Larry Hartsell. She has taught PFS/JKD in Europe and the United States. Brenda teaches classes and seminars throughout the year and has had the priviledge to instruct security personnel, body guards, law enforcement officers, world class musicians and martial artists of all styles. Her biggest joy comes from teaching men and women who have no experience in martial arts.
Below are a few highlights from her journey in PFS and martial arts:
• Worked Closely with 1992 Olympic Gold Medalist, Herb Perez , to expand PFS in Northern California
• Works closely with special needs students both in martial arts and teaching chemistry/physics
• Has taught Edge Weapon Defensive Tactics to the Scandinavian Airlines Cabin Crews
• Taught “Escape To Gain Safety” to numerous women’s organizations
• Developed corporate self-defense programs
• 5th Dan Kenpo, 1 Dan Kickboxing, 1st Dan Kanzen Jujitsu, Blue Belt in BJJ
• Over the past 15 years has taught close to 100 seminars on personal protection throughout Europe and the USA.
Date: September 17, 2011
Time: 12:00 – 4:00 PM